A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Wednesday 11 July 2012

With My Head Held High I'll Buck Alone, If It Breaks My Body or Breaks my bones!

So, whats up with everybody? Whats the 411? What has everybody been up to? What's the hot gossip? Tell me everything. What have you guys been listening to? What are the cool jams? HAHA, gotta love mean girls.

But seriously how have the hols [ dont you hate people who unnecessarily shorten words?] been? What did you do last weekend? Do you wanna know what I did? Cleaned up dead animals that my cousins' dogs had killed. Yep, they just kept pilling up. It literally took us like 30 minutes to clean up one of their unfortunate victims cause we were scared to go near it. Hehe. We're suuuuch girls.
They're hunting dogs, so its in their nature. But you know how dogs are: They feel the need to bring you everything they have found so they can show you, like you should be proud. Ugh. I was traumatized.

Have you ever noticed that when its the holidays and you're really hungry and you go to the fridge and you don't find anything to eat and then you leave the kitchen then two minutes later you're back like the contents of the fridge will have changed by then. Lol. I feel like that didn't really make a lot of grammatical sense but you get the point, right? Even if you don't, just act like you do. I've noticed that it also happens with holiday TV viewing cause I'll scroll through all the channels looking for something to watch and not find anything bit then a few seconds later I scroll through the exact same channels still not finding anything to watch. Sigh.

Okay. Thats all I have to say.Stay fresh boys and girls!

 futcHAHA child out! (still works for me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment