A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Dedicated The One I Love...(yeah!)

Valentines day. Either you're for it or you're against it ( being "indifferent" doesn't count).  If your in a relationship you're all lovey dovey and if your not you might feel kind of lonely. And if your one of those people saying “I don’t need someone to make me happy” then good for you! Because you don’t. Valentines Day is about love. Its not about who your loving. Could be from best friend to best friend or bro to bro.

I think we all strive to find someone who will just sit somewhere with us without asking why. And I assume that valentines day just perpetuates these feelings. Although people say you shold show someone you love them everyday not just one day out of the year, going the extra mile on Feb 14 th doesnt hurt. Thats right! Buy a girl a flower; tell your mom you love her and give your best friend some chocolates!

So this ones for MY someone. The one who asked not to be referred to as 'Nollys' boyriend'. There's ups and downs in this love.Got a lot to learn in this love,Through the good and the bad, still got loveDedicated to the one I love! (Beyonce said it!)Happy valentines day Mr. Motlhabane- you're the best,Shawty.

2 comments: