A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Thursday 2 August 2012

Flashback Friday on a Thursday:If I Was Your Girlfriend....

Okay, so I don't not not like Justin Biebers music any more. I don't have 'bieber fever'  or anything like that but hey, I can appreciate and give props to the guy now that he is of age. I mean you, know I think he's been gyming or something cause when I watched his new music video for 'Boyfriend' I was like "Okay, not bad". Now I can see why all these little girls are going cray over him.

 I like the song; its the first one he has done that hasn't made me want to jump out of a moving car when I hear it on the radio. Okay, maybe I'm being a little dramatic but I just didn't get it, but now I kinda do.

Yeah, I like things.


 Justin( yes, we are on first name basis) is apparently coming to South Africa soon. Don't know if its true but I'm sure that even those people that like to hate on him will be there. Cause I know there are a lot of closet Bieber fans out there.

As for me, I wont be there. JB and I are cool and everything but I'm just not there yet. Havn't caught the Biber fever.

Here are some outtakes from the photo shoot:




That was fun.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so disappointed in you Nolly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha! What can I say? gotta give props where they are due!

      Delete
  2. I concur, he's come far from that annoying Baby song (Lord knows how much I hated the chorus of that song).... Boyfriend is the one, the new grown up Bieber.

    ReplyDelete