A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Friday 29 June 2012

Flashback Fridays: The Life Of A Clumsy Girl

Yeah, it sucks being a clumsy girl. Just yesterday i was heating up some mac 'n cheese in the oven and in my infinate wisdom I decided to pick up the glass oven dish with my bare hands( look, i dont know why I did it either, okay?!). Needless to say i ended up burning my fingers and breaking the oven dish ( and I got the evil eye from my mom). Ouch. And thats just the tip of the iceberg.



I'm always finding bruises and cuts on my body but I never remember hurting myself! Weird, i know. But I'm probably not alone, am I? I mean there must be times when you just find a bruise and wonder where it came from and then it starts hurting when you look at it.

Thankfully I've never broken any bones or dislocated any limbs. I have gotten a couple of stitches though and lotsa scars. But those aren't my fault.

If you have identified with any of these incidences then you should know that you are not alone. The first step is admitting that you have a Clumsy Girl...okay now you're alone again.

On a completely unrelated note: Happy birthdays lady Lexi and  my girl Thandz! I didnt forget <3











 link:

futcHAHA child: The Life Of A Clumsy Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment