A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Tuesday 21 February 2012

All You Need To Know Is That I'm a Two Times Five

Why is it that some guys just cant take a hint? Huh? Since when did saying 'no' start meaning 'continue to harass me when I'm clearly not interested'? My friends and I recently experienced this when we went out and some guys decided to start hollering at us. We were not interested ( we're all taken btw) so we continued to walk along but they would not be detered by our lack of interest. They continued calling out to us and one guy even made his spesific preference known by yelling out "I like the one middle center!" ( lol, Yethu). I mean really. Does this generally work for guys? Girls do you respond to guys when they approach you like this?

Look, I know getting up the courage to go talk to a girl in a crowded place with all her friends and your friends watching is daunting but if you can see that she is obviously not feeling you then just leave her alone. Being one of those guys who are just too forward is not cool dude. Not cool at all.

haha. this image so does not belong to me
And while we're on that let us concider Rihannas' wise words here: "Set your standards lower boy, you're aiming too high" because some girls will call you a 'grenade' to your face.haha. Thats not funny, girls and boys. Name calling is not nice...

2 comments:

  1. LMAO... The middle centre reference! Killer. Made my day. I qoute Nandi on this: "BOOOOMMM!...bombs everwhere"

    ReplyDelete