A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Friday 7 September 2012

Flashback Friday: My Chain Hits My Chest When I'm Banging on the Dashboard

 So remember when I was all like "My chain hits my chest when I'm banging on my dashboard!"? Well you know Kanye West's new song 'Mercy' where he talks about the Lamborghini murcielago ( mercy) car? Yeah that one. So apparently after this song was released Kanye woke up and found a brand spanking new Lambo  Murcielago parked outside his house! They just gave him one for free cause  he rapped bout it.

Now imagine life was like that. Cray cray. Well you know what? I wanna get in on this. So i think im just gonna go ahead and mention a couple of things that I like in a little rap I wrote:

"Uh, yeah.Gimme that beat

Hahahah, I like that.

Lets go, Here we go

[verse 1]
Roll up, aint no money gettin throw up
cause I aint got none.
Have you seen my Range Rover Evoque?
No?
That's okay cause I cant afford one.
I'm not worth half a million
but I think I have like a trillion (Zim) dollars!
Holla!

[chorus x2] (singing)
I hope all  the people who all make all these nice things
Will give me some nice things
after reading my blog!
And end world hunger.

[verse 2]

Would you like to come to my pad?
I think its kinda rad!
Cause I don't have an Ipad(3)
I just use a note pad to write notes in class
with my black Louboutin shoes!

[chorus x2]



So there you go people from Land Rover, Apple and Christian Louboutin! I mentioned you in my song which is called 'Range Rover Ipad Louboutin shout out'. I hope they read my  read my blog and I'll wake up one day and find an Evoque, Ipad and some loubies outside my house.

On second thought maybe I should make a video? Let it go viral cause I think this song is catchy! Dont you? I know right?!!





futcHAHA child: My Chain Hits My Chest When I'm Banging on the Dashboard

No comments:

Post a Comment