A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Thats Just My Face: Happy Birthday Sena!

So apparently I have a face. You're probably thinking: "What?! I have a face too!". Well yes, you do but that's not what I mean. People say I have this face where I look like a mean girl . They say I look serious and unapproachable when they see me walking on campus. But I really don't get it. That's just my face! I Can't help my seemingly uninviting face. What do you think? Look, if you see me me anywhere with my "if looks could kill" eyes just know that I'm probably having a good day and everything is all sunshine and rainbow, Kay? [ I'm not being sarcastic at all].

Do people also tell you you have a mean girl face? Its okay, at least people know not to mess with us. HAHA.


So it's my girl Sena's 21st birthday and this post is fitting because she apparently also has the 'mean girl' face. Thanks for coming into the world on this day and bringing human rights AND a public holiday with you. Thanks for all the smiles and laughs you've given me for the past 3 years. Thanks for all the random songs we've written( chillin on the Jammie), the videos we've made and many, many adventures we've had together. Love you and happy birthday!

I MADE THIS FOR YOU!


2 comments:

  1. people say i have a "face" too...one that reminds them of a puppy*im choosing to take that as a good thing* HAPPY BIRTHDAY SENA!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! that first sentance was deciving cause i was agreeing like" oh yes Siya does have a mean face sometimes..."

      Delete