A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Monday 25 February 2013

You've Got The Fuel, I've Got The Burn: In My Youngblood!

Been back in the fairest Cape for almost a month now. Yep, its that time of year again: time to learn stuff.Heading into week 3 of school and I think I'm getting back into the swing of things.


 And you know what I've come to realise? As much as we complain about how hectic it is to be a student we've got it really good. Sure, it gets tough from time to time but at least we don't have to pay income tax yet.

I think now I'm finally starting to understand why people always say that university was one of the best times of their life. Waking up when you want to, making mistakes, changing degrees, wearing whatever you want, eating a packet of Simba chips for dinner because you don't have food in your fridge; meeting new people almost every weekend,  and pulling all nighters. And our excuse for it all is that we're young.

So lets live it up and make the most of this time while we're still young. For reals though, I now get why there is a store called Forever 21. Its a pretty fun age.

futcHAHA_child out.

Oh, happy meatless Monday BTW. Even though I'm pretty sure I'm having chicken for dinner tonight...awkward.


No comments:

Post a Comment