A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Monday 17 June 2013

My name is Nolly. Nolly Sibanda. I am NOT a Kardashian.

It looks like Kendall Jenner and I do have something in common! Though this post really has nothing to do with her.  But while we're on the subject of Kardashians,  lets address this whole Kimye pregnancy thing. The little West-Kardashian bundle of joy is here but  is it me or were people unnecessarily mean to Kim her whole pregnancy?
First everyone was all up in her grill for getting preggers in the first place; given that her divorce wasn't final and her and Kan weren't dating for that long.  And they said she gained a crazy amount of weight but HELLO! She was pregnant! Do you know how hard it is to make another human being inside of you? I dont, but I imagine itsextremely difficult so her gaining a little weight should not be a factor here. Besides she was curvy to begin with so...

So lets just be nicer to Kim, okay?  Not her biggest fan but hey, she has feelings too. Heard her and Kanye might name their baby Easton West- now that's something we can criticize Kim for!






So Kendall and I just teamed up and did this shoot to show our support for Kimye.  All I can say is haters are gonna hate!

No comments:

Post a Comment