A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Tuesday 18 December 2012

This Is Why Web MD Is Never A Good Idea...

This is awkward.

I almost completely forgot about meatless Monday.Then I did remember. Then I forgot again and had some chicken pizza for lunch but I did have pancakes and grapes for dinner so I think its okay? To be fair its only my second week doing this and hopefully I'll get better.

So I'm sitting here sipping on some lemon tea cause it hurts every time I swallow since I woke up. Like on the inside of my chest/ my oesophagus. Since this wasnt going away I started getting worried. Being the techno savvy girl I am; I Googled it and that just made thing s worse.

Turns out that I either have an infection in my through or I have oesophagus cancer! So I'm just sitting here alone in my empty house on this rainy Joburg afternoon and completely imagining the worst.  I know what you're thinking 'It has only been hurting for one  day'  and so maybe I'm exaggerating but i just don't wanna choke in my sleep, you know?

I'll just keep sipping my lemon tea and hoping I'll survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment