A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Monday 17 December 2012

Let's Get Together And Feel Alright...

Everyone's favorite public holiday: Reconciliation day! Technically it was yesterday but since we all get to stay at home today, I'll allow it.

'Reconcile' is to restore or bring together. To be completely honest I never really understood why we celebrated this holiday sooo I Yahoo'ed it. Just kidding. I totes Googled it. And according to Wiki [ so it must be true] the holiday came after the end of Apartheid to celebrate the rainbow nation coming together. That's a pretty good reason to have a public holiday to me! Don't you love how we keep learning stuff together? Me too.

Let us not forget to reconcile with people in our own lives. For example; there is someone I have been avoiding for the past few weeks cause I feel bad about they way I treated them. You know who you are. So today we will reconcile and be best friends again! YAY.

Now you go do the same thing.

futcHAHA child out! [still cool].

No comments:

Post a Comment