A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Thursday 20 December 2012

Lets Make The Most Of This Night Like We're Gonna Die Young!

So according to some people the world is ending tomorrow on the 21st of December 2012.

I'm not gonna lie. I don't believe this. And what time zone is this supposed to be happening in? CET? CAT? Cause its already 21 Dec in Australia; four hours into the 21st in fact. I dunno. I guess we'll see cause some people are really  freaked out about this.

On a completely unrelated side note?: I think we can rule out esophageal cancer from Tuesday's post( http://futchahachild.blogspot.com/2012/12/this-is-why-web-md-is-never-good-idea.html ) I'm much better now and my oesophagus doesn't hurt when I swallow anymore. Thank you all for your concern.

I think I had a pretty productive day for the supposed last day of the world. I managed to get more then 5 hours of sleep last night and I washed my car with my own 2 hands for the first time ever. There was even that soapy slow-mo bikini car wash scene that you always see in movies where we slashed each other with water as we laughed at our own silliness! haha. Just kidding. I was fully dressed. some people were even wearing socks (?!).

But the thing I'm most proud of that I did today is that my homies and I baked an American Style Peach Cobbler Pie today! Whoop. Paula Dean would be proud of us. It was good, let me tell you. Made the pastry and the filling ourselves. For our first attempt it came out AWESOME!

So if you ever feel like having some baked goods just holla at your girl and I will hook you up. For reals though.

I hope you enjoyed your day and enjoy your night like its your last.

                   I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums
               Oh, what a shame that you came here with someone
                             So while you're here in my arms
         Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young
(Kesha. die young)

No comments:

Post a Comment