A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Monday 7 January 2013

And So it Begins Again: Pursuit of Happiness



Its one week into the new year and I think I finally have my new years resolutions down. I know what you're thinking: 'girl! its late for resolutions now!' but I've put a lot of thought into mine.

I don't usually do new years resolutions and when I do its lame things like: 'Stop procrastinating!'; ' Chew My food more', ' Eat more carrots and stuff!'. Well this year I wanna resolve to do something that will hopefully make me a better person.

So this year I want to be more patient with the people around me and be a kind person. Cause lets be be honest, how many of us would be described as kind by someone who knows us? We often strive to be the smartest, the fastest or the best at something but never the kind.  So i think that's a good resolution.

And I really really need to learn to be patient.Last year my patience was tested many times and I was just the most impatient person ever. Yet I learned that if you wait patiently you will be rewarded in ways that you could have never imagined.

After all, we all know the first two things love is: patient and kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment