A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Now I Drive past the bus I used to run for!

My little lady yesterday
So its my car's one month anniversary today ( thanks again to my  mom!) and I gotta say; its been awesome! Drivin' around with my top down ( okay so you cant put the top down on my car) and my shades on ( okay so I cant wear shades cause I wear seeing glasses) like I don't have a care in the world. But as fun as its been, having a car is quite a responsibility. Its like having a child/baby : you have to make sure its safe, clean, working properly, fed ( full on petrol) and all that stuff.

I have noticed that there are a few things that I do/ dont like about having a car AND as you may have noticed, I like making lists so I listed all my likes/dilikes:

  1. People touching my radio: look i don't mind you turning up the volume but I don't like it when people feel like they can come in my car and start changing stations or making requests for different types of music. The point of having your own car is being able to play whatever and at any volume you like.Or else it might as well not even be my car. You who you are. Just ask first ( so that i can shoot you down).
  2. Petrol is expensive! And I suck at budgeting so times are tough.
  3. Winter rain sucks. So I got my car washed yesterday cause it was sunny and I thought I would take a chance. Wrong thing to do. Rainy day all day today. UGH. Tomorrow will probably be sunny just to spite me.
  4. Following number three, rain makes soil wet which makes mud. Mud in my car. And sand and grass. Hate it. Its funny how you never really thing about how dirty your shoes are when stepping into someone else's car but when its your own, that's all you think about. Now I have to walk AROUND puddles.
  5. Playing my music how ever loud I want it. Might be deaf before I turn 30 though...oh well!
  6. Not having to walk everywhere in the windy Cape Town rain.
  7. Just having a motor vehicle! Thanks mom!!

Okay, thats all I have to say. Btw its cold!

Stay fresh people. @futcHAHA child out!

No comments:

Post a Comment