A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Friday 22 June 2012

It Takes Me A Little While To Be Brave

So I got a job! Its only been Three days and I'm exhausted; its real 9 to 5 kind of work. But you know, its fun times. And I like having a blog because now I can start my sentences with words like 'but' and 'and' and 'so' and I can use the word 'and' as many times as I like in a sentence instead of semi colons and commas. Obviously I'm very professional in the workplace as one should be. I can punctuate with the best of them in the office let me tell you!

I JUST EDITED THIS


But really, what I've found in my many ( 9 ) days of work experience is that for a young kid like me you really have to be brave. I mean I'm working in an office where the CFO's office is literally five steps away from my work station and I have to converse with him daily and answer to him if I make any mistakes. So as you can imagine, it takes me a little while to be brave and go talk to him. Like every time he calls my name I have a mini heart attack but I suck it up and do my best. He's a really nice guy though and everyone is helpful here.

Its looks like I'm not gonna get time to sit and scratch this holiday like I had planned but now I have to think and work and use proper sentences and words instead of " Yeah", " The way" and phrases such "Like A Boss" and "Thats how I roll"  as an explanation for everything good I do.  I'm a professional.



 @futcHAHA child out! [ still works]

No comments:

Post a Comment