A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Friday 15 June 2012

Flashback Fridays: And All The Colours Of The Rainbow...

Today we are revisiting the post that informs us of little Blue Ivy Carters birth and her weird name.  My cousin and I were talking bout names the other day and she revaled that she doesnt like her name and I thought that was cray cause I think she has a lovely name. So this got me thinking about all those celebrity children who have the most....um, how do I say this nicely....UNIQUE names, like ever!

I mean lets be real, no matter who their parents are, just like the word "Fetch" , names like Blue, Apple[ Coldplays Chris Martin], Rocket Man [Pharell's baby] and PILOT INSPEKTOR will never work! Seriously though, Pilot Inspector? Come on. That kid doesn't even stand a chance. He cant even shorten that into a nick name [Pi? Lot? Spek? No. Just no.].

And what up with those people who give themselves nick names by choosing like the middle-left part of their names? I think my nick manes make sense : Nolly, Nollz, N.SIBS( that's just my name and surname combined like a boss). Its like me calling myself 'Wan' from NolWANdle. No. But each to him/herself I guess.

So for all those of you who think your name sucks, think again. Spare a thought for all those celeb kids with names like KYD and just be happy for your 'normal' name, okay?  But maybe a unique name is just how they roll in Hollywood and some people might consider my name strange. Just BeeTeeDubz, I love my name. Its awesome. Lets say it together: NOL-WAN-DLE. Once more for for consistency: Nolwandle.

There. Didn't that just make your day? If it didnt then you're just hating.

Weird/ 'Unique' Celebrity Children's names
  1. Schuyler and Aquinnah.
  2. Audio Science
  3. Banjo
  4. Bluebelle and Blue Angel ( people like blue, huh?)
  5. Mowgli
  6. Buster, Camera and Cannon
  7. Chastity (?!) and Story ( I'm not even joking)
  8. Caspar, Dandelion and Denim
  9. Diva Muffin ( thats just cruel) and Ever Gabo
  10. Hopper, Free, Jazz, Jermajesty and Journey.
Celebrity Baby Names that I think are cool
  1. Maddox, Zahara, and Shiloh Jolie-Pitt
  2. Brooklyn and Cruz Beckham
  3. Harlow Madden
  4. Ocean Whitaker - I had to drop this one in, that's the English translation of my name.
  5. Rocco Ritchie
  6. Ryder Robinson and Suri Cruise
  7.  Zion and Zaire Wade
  8. Zola Murphy and Malia Obama
  9. Kingston Rossdale
  10. Elias and Noah Becker
futcHAHA child: And All The Colours Of The Rainbow...

No comments:

Post a Comment