A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Friday 13 April 2012

Take A Journey Into My Mind: I'm A Rebel!

So everyone's been coming up to me all like "Nolly, Nolly!! Why haven't you posted in over a week!? Your blog is the only source of joy in my life". People, please. I would never desert this blog, so don't worry! I just needed a lil break so that I could come back more awesome for YOU. Just know that I'll be doing this blog till the roof comes off, till the lights go out and till my fingers give up; I just cant shut my mouth. So its double posts today for my prolonged absence.

During my short sabbatical I discovered( or maybe realised) something about myself: I'm a rebel! I've never really been one to follow the rules exactly but I never realised just how much I like to colour outside the lines! I'm telling you guys, I live dangerously. I mean, who else do you know that takes their seat belt off in the aeroplane before the seat belt sign is turned off? That's right; no one else but me. I even drink hot chocolate on my moms white sheets ( oh the rush!) and cross the road with out using the zebra crossing! Oh yeah, I did that.

I walk around with my shoelaces blatantly untied ; take the baking tray out of the oven with no oven mitts(#thatshot) and eat cereal straight outta the box! The list goes on. So basically the moral of the story is that there really isn't one. And you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. I'm a rebel, like a boss.

On a completely unrelated side note; have you ever been caught talking to yourself in public? It happens to me all the time! I even laugh and fight with myself, and when someone catches me they look at me like I'm weird. SMH.Please.Its not my fault I'm hillarious. So vote in the poll on your right just to let me know im not the only one.

@futcHAHA child out! ( yep, I'm still saying that. I feel like it works)

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahahaha you're a true badass *insert picture here* i cross the road without looking left or right. does that make me a badass too? p.s. love the Marshal reference ( til i collapse)

    ReplyDelete