A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Friday 30 March 2012

Flashback Fridays: I'm Glad You Came!


camvilla.blogspot.com

So its that time of term again: vac! I know right, finally. I don't know 'bout you but I'm exhausted and its weird cause we started classes like 2 weeks into Feb so we really haven't been at it that long. But boy did they work us this quarter!
For the past couple of weeks we've been pulling all nighters; no days off. Yep it's been all gray hairs and a little bit of weight loss, but we made it.

This weeks Flashback Friday " 104 Days Of Summer Vacation And School Comes Along Just To End It". That post is only fitting because there I was dreading going back to lectures after months of doing nothing and it seems like we've come to the point where we can rejoice about vacation once again. Aahh yes; sweet vac: Sleeping late and waking up late. Eating dinner for breakfast and ice cream for dinner ( oh yes i did! I went there.). Wearing pj's all day ( not really but hey, each to his own).

So for most of us its only a week and a bit, but thats 240 hours of no lectures! Follow the link below and lets remember how sad we were then but how happy we are now:

No comments:

Post a Comment