A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Friday 23 March 2012

Flashback Fridays: 'Happy One Week Anniversary'

Its Flashback Friday!!!

Okay, so you're probably wondering what exactly this whole 'Flashback Friday' thing is. Well I've decided to dedicate fridays to give a shout out to the blog posts that have been the most read and just to remind us how far we have come.

So for the very first installment we have the one week anniversary post. Ah, those were the days. I was so young and agile; dare I say care free. Such an ameture at this whole blogging thing. I was just a stupid kid with a dream but look at me now: I'm a stupid kid with a REALITY!! HAHA. All in just 2 short months. Follow the link and lets re-live( should that be one word?) those early days!

@futcHAHA_child out ( thats really growing on me. I think I'll keep it)

futcHAHA child: Happy One Week Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment