A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Sunday 8 January 2012

Noise Pollution 101

My teenage neighbour has seemingly found love in a very, very hopeless place! And you wanna know how i know that? Because she plays Rihannas song over and over and over again- at the highest volume. She wants everyone in the neighbourhood to hear. Do you know how I know shes a teen? She also plays Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez AND Hannah Montana ( one of her favs) plus she sings at the top of her lungs and thats not a little childs voice! Its at the point where I know her playlist off by heart.

Theres often times when you just have some songs that you dont like but you know the lyrics off by heart because you hear the song everywhere. Like on TV for example, there are times in the day when 3 of the musice channels will be playing the same song at the same time! I'll go to Mtv and Rihannas ' We Found Love' will be ending; turn to Mtv Base its halfway through then switch to Trace where its just started.

# You Know Its True

No comments:

Post a Comment