A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Monday 9 January 2012

Man, They Dont Make Them Like This Anymore

 Remember that old cartoon 'Cow And Chicken' that used to play on  Cartoon Network? Well I've always wondered about the theme song: "Mama had a chicken! Mama had a cow! Dad was proud, he didn't care how!!" ...um what? "Dad" may not care but I do! A cow? Seriously? If mama was really able to push a cow out of her self then she should be commended cause you certainly do not see that everyday!

Funny thing is I never actually thought the song was weird when I was a kid. Remember all those other shows from way back when like Peppre Ann, Marsupilami and Bananas In Pyjamas? Some of my other favourites were The Amanda Show, The Romeo Show, All That, Lizzie McGuire and Kenan And Kel. But no one seems to remember that one show Cousin Skeeter ( the one with the puppet)!


 Those were the days... now i feel old. Yep, they sure dont make them like this anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment