A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Monday 9 January 2012

JUUUUUMP SHOTS!

I keep tryin to get the perfect jump shot but it doesn't seem to be working out! Either only half of my body is in the shot or the shot is taken when I'm about to jump. Or someone ends up face down on the ground ( haha)...but now that I come to think of it, I'm never the one actually holding the camera and taking the pictures! So clearly its not me its YOU ( no, not 'you' specifically! Its all those people who I've ever asked to take a jump shot of me)! They know who they are.

So the moral of this post is: do not try be cool and do a jump shot on the concrete ground. If you dont know what your doing the just do it on the grass or some other soft surface. Cause falling hurts. And big girls DO cry.

Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros seem to have got it right though. This is the best jump shot I've seen:

1 comment:

  1. straight up lolsies, love me some edward sharpe and them magnetic zero's. fabulous blog nolwanda!

    ReplyDelete