A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Got my hair done a few days ago and the one thing about getting my hair plaited at the salon is that at some point you will have three or more people pulling your hair in what feels like a million different directions! And the "OW!" 's coming from your mouth don't seem to bother them. They just carry on as if they didn't hear you (when i know they did!). It sometimes feels like your that barbie doll they might not have gotten to play with as a child. The things we go through to make ourselves presentable.

And then the random people that come into the salon wanna touch your hair while asking questions about the style and colour. Don't they know about that old saying "You look with your eyes, not with your hands!". But in the end its all worth not having to wake up every morning and think "How in the world am I gonna get a brush through this hair?". Now I don't have to worry bout any form of bed head for a while!



A 'rough ' interpretation of what happened
  

1 comment: