A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Forever Young, I Wanna Be Forever Young...

So my mom comes home last night to find me enthusiastically watching Disney Channel and she was like "You still watch this?!". Yea I still watch this . "Isn't this for babies?"...um, no? Its not like I was watching CBeebies ( Okaaaaay. Fine. I'll admit that at those times when there is really NOTHING to watch I swing by this channel. You know those times, right? ).

I love Disney! Some of the shows are funny and as long as the age restriction is 'FAM' and not '15 and younger' I'm gonna keep watching! Sonny With A Chance- love it( Chad Dylan Copper: need I say more?)! Good Luck Charlie- one of my faves. So Random, Phineas and Ferb,The Emperor's New School, the list goes on.  In my opinion kids shows nowadays  have adult humour that most kids wont get. So really there's just big kids like me left to appreciate the shows humour.

Besides, if I don't nurture my inner child shes gonna die. And nobody wants that. Like Mr. Hudson said "I wanna be forever young!"

heres a lovely P 'n F song thats been stuck in my head!

1 comment:

  1. Guilty*** (should I be cringing right now?)

    ReplyDelete