A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Monday 10 December 2012

I Play By My Own Rules, Nobody Elses. Not Even My Own!

So have you missed me? I've missed me. Well here I am, back from my break and one thing has become exceedingly clear to me in my time away: I'm STILL a Rebel!

I know you're probably thinking 'still'?. Yes, 'still'! People just expected me to put my rebellious ways behind me when I turned 21, but NO! I cant help it. I'm still that girl who will eat something past the expiry date [ REBEL!] and keeps those little packets from the shoe box that says "Throw away. Do not eat." [REBEL!].

 I'm just a rebel. I'm still that girl who sleeps with her contacts on even when I'm really not supposed to [ yeah, don't try that at home kids] [REBEL] and drives with one hand. Yeah, that's right: rebel! I take two when the sing clearly says 'One per person' and I still dont use the zebra crossing when crossing the road.

What I'm really trying to say is that being rebellious has no age limit and that its fun to be a rebel in the most unsuspecting ways and also that chickens cant fly

So now I'm gonna hop into my car because I've got a long day of shooting ahead of me. But dont worry, I'll be back later cause its MEATLESS MONDAY! oH YEAH.

futcHAHA child out! ( still works)

No comments:

Post a Comment