A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Sinister!!!!

You know I love to list things, right? Well the other day I was in the cafeteria observing a rabid looking pigeon and I thought to myself " Pigeons are so sinister. Ew.". This then lead me to think of all the things in this world that I think are sinister, where sinister means ominous/ dodgy. As you go through this list I'm sure you will also find yourself realizing how sinister these seemingly ordinary things are.

  1. Pigeons: Its no secret that I don't like them, but what makes them sinister is that I've never seen a baby pigeon. SINISTER!! Where are they, huh?
  2. Mushrooms. Okay so maybe you're thinking "What?" but lets just think about this for a minute. Mushrooms just pop up over night without any warning.Why do they have to be sneaky and Grow at night? SINISTER! Read Sylvia Plath's poem "Mushrooms" and then get back to me.
  3. Ants. Dont like them. They're always creeping around like they own the place. Why are they so quiet? SINISTER! They can swim too, so thats weird.
  4. The 'Tooth Fairy'. What does he/she want with my teeth? Like honestly though? Did the tooth fairy give my teeth to other little boys and girls?  [reduce, reuse, recycle!].
  5. Have you ever noticed that there are no clocks in the library? I think that's sinister. They wanna keep you there forever.
  6. CATS!!! Sinister creatures. I don't like how they come and go as they please and they creep. They only come back to you when they want food. And according to my sources they release a pheromone that causes depression! Yeah, I know right?!
FOUND IT ON THE INTERNET
And this is only the beginning of the list! There are many more sinister things out there...
* disclaimer: I'm sure there are some reasonable explanations for all these sinister things in this world but it doesn't make them any less sinister!*


That was a lovely list, don't you think? I feel like I just dropped some knowledge on you. So now you cant say that futcHAHA child never taught you anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment