A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Sunday 13 May 2012

You Raised Me Up So I Can Stand On Mountains:Happy Mothers day!

Its that time of year again. That day where we outwardly celebrate how much our moms mean to us and facebook gets flooded with statues dedicated to mothers only. I've gotta admit that moms are crazy cool the way they have such an influence on our lives even when we don't realise it. Like when you get a beating and cry out "mama!" even when she's the one 'spanking' you or when you find yourself cleaning every inch of your room and realise that you're becoming just like your mother. Or when your mom tries to use the lingo that the youth are into today like "cool" or even "like/awesome" in a sentence and it just comes out wrong. lol. And moms buy you McDonald's when you're not feeling well and they cook you dinner even when they're tired. The ones who taught us not to eat that and not to put those things from the floor in our mouths.


My mom

But seriously though. Moms do so much for us and we have to remember to be thankful of them everyday not just on a day when we have to. So this on is for my mama: its a montage of all those songs that have ever been written about mothers ( the ones I know of at least);

I wanna tell you all about a friend of mine. I'm gonna talk about my mama if you don't mind



Hey mama! I wanna scream so loud for you, cause I'm so proud of you and I appreciate all that you've allowed for me!
There is no one like you mum! You washed me, fed me and tickled my tummy ( when I was a baby). You always know just what I need.


There is no way I can pay you back but you are appreciated! You're an unbreakable, unmistakable, highly capable lady that's making loot!
You raised me so I can stand on mountains. I am strong when I am on your shoulders.
You know I love you so and I'll never let you go, wrote this post just so you know no matter where I go my love is true. Happy mothers day!




No comments:

Post a Comment