A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Friday 4 May 2012

Flashback Fridays: 'Are You Not Entertained?! Blog Fun Facts'

 Lists reallly seem to be my thing this week! Today We're remembering that post with all these crazy things that you may or may not have known about this blog.  Like the fact that I just came up with the name futcHAHA child cause I was like "Rappers have cool rapper names so I should have a cool blogger name!". Besides would you really have wanted to read something called "Nolly's Blog"? Yeah, I didnt think so. And I'm pretty sure I'm someones child. Another fun fact is that most of my blog titles are some one liners from songs; like yeaterdays post was form that M.I.A song thats been stuck in my head for a while ( side note: have you seen that video? lol, its weird/cool).

 Bet you didnt know that I dont know what I'm doing on this blog half the time. Yes I know I seem like an absolute professional but I'm just an ameture. I'm learning as I go along. Post ideas come to me from whats happeniong in my life at the moment or from whats happened to me. Cause I like things and things like me too! Thats really all that this blog is about. Me liking things and telling you about how I liked things. Thats why I blog; its fun. And you keep coming back so I have to entertain you.

Bet you didnt know that you're my favourite reader! Yes you, silly! My brain smiles ( no you didnt read wrong. My brain in so futcHAHAristic it smiles) everytime I see that you've been to visit this blog. Its been a great four months hasn't it? We've laughed together and we've cried together. We've had our ups and downs but we're still here and stronger than ever. So thanks boys and girls. Stay fresh.

cute photo from facebook
http://www.futchahachild.blogspot.com/2012/02/are-you-not-entertained-blog-fun-facts_28.html

2 comments:

  1. Nolly can you actually see the number of people that read your blog? ... or were you just fibbing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can actually see the number. even where you visited from and how many times you've viewed each post and what country you're viewing in

      Delete