A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Eight O's: We Didn't Have A Choice

I hate eight a.m. lectures. Every morning I have a fight with myself about whether we're( me, myself and I) really going to get up out of the warm bed. And every morning I loose. I get up because I'll feel guilty if I stay in bed ( is it just me?). But, there is an up side of almost being trampled trying to get onto the Forest Hill Jammie Shuttle every morning at 7:30 : the views.












The world is quite beautiful in the morning so I usually get some great shots of the sun coming up or peaking through the clouds. Then the morning sucks a little less. But hey, you know what they say: the early bird catches the worm!

And worms seriously dont even taste that bad.HAHA.


No comments:

Post a Comment