A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Living In The Sky

So this is what it would be like to live in the sky. Beautiful I know. I took that photo about a week ago when I was somewhere up in the clouds and it hit me how we often dont appreciate the simple things in life. Life is often crazy and stressful but hey, take the time out to enjoy the sunsets and the clouds. Cause the world can be a sucky place sometimes. So lets not become too cynical and hopeless.

Remember that e.e. cummings poem that most of us did in matric? Well thats  really appropriate for this  post:
" i thank You God for most this amazing
day:for the leaping greenly spirits of trees
and a blue true dream of sky; and for everything
which is natural which is infinite which is yes"

Yeah that was a good on and those were that days. Here are more snaps from my photoshoot with the clouds






"The Heavens declare your glory and the skies proclaim the work of your hands..."


No comments:

Post a Comment