A voice for the PEOPLE (...the ones in my head, that is)!!!
Its okay, they know me here!

Thursday 19 January 2012

Greatness Is What We're On The Brink Of

Ah, younger siblings. Either you have them or you are one. We have a little sister. We like her now but when she came into the world we were like "What? Who is this lil thing that everyone seems to love more than us?", so the first few years were strained. Yeah, younger siblings can be so irritating. Like the one time when we were young, all the big kids climbed up the tree but lil sis couldn't so she told on us and we had to come down. What a hater right? But she grew and we came to like her; even LOVE her! And we've had great times: From tackling each other on camps bay beach to sitting in the front row of the Anaconda ride at Gold Reef City. Our family reality show; random photo shoots and jamming in the car when we pick her up from school.

Now your 18 lil sister and all grown up. I'm very proud of the young woman you're becoming and the blessing you are in my life. I love you P-dogg and this ones for you:

* Please note that the following has been adapted for the purposes of this blog*
"
Little Sister,
I remember when you first came home,
Then came another, little sister of our own.
Even when you break my toys,
You will always be my,
Little sister,
'Cuz you're younger,
We're related, and we're girls
Even when your making too much noise,
You will always be my,
Little sister,
'Cuz you're younger, We're related, and we're girls
Little sister
Little sister

#song is  from Phineas and Ferb ,"Little brothers"

No comments:

Post a Comment